Learn Muay Thai for self-defense and fitness from the best!
We are excited to have Gabriel Carrillo as our Muay Thai and conditioning instructor at Gracie Barra San Antonio. Gabe is a phenomenal instructor with amateur and professional MMA fights under his belt.
Muay Thai is well known as the combat sport of Thailand. It involves stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques. This physical and mental discipline is known as “the art of eight limbs” because it is characterized by the combined use of punches, kicks, elbows and knee strikes, thus using eight “points of contact”, as opposed to “two points” (fists) in boxing and “four points” (hands and feet) used in other combat sports.
Top performing MMA fighters and regular individuals follow a combination training program of Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to become well-rounded as both Standup and Ground Fighters.
Benefits of Joining our Muay Thai Program
- Learn the fundamentals of Muay Thai
- Increase focus, energy, and concentration
- Enjoy significant gains in your overall fitness level
- Learn Self-Defense
- Increase Self-Confidence
- Become part of our Family
Everyone is welcome
- All fitness levels are welcome
- All experience levels are welcome
- We offer adult and child classes
- We do ask that you have a great attitude and are prepared to have fun!
You will never forget your first Muay Thai class!