Our year-round schedule offers Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes for kids, but during the summer we will be expanding our summer camp to teach BJJ, Takedowns and Boxing . As in our BJJ classes, Boxing and Takedowns classes will be carefully supervised and age appropriated.
Whether students are experienced martial artists or newcomers, our summer camp will be the perfect place of learning, improvement and fun! We encourage all inquiring families and students to come in to our academy to check out a class or two, meet the instructors and coaches and get any information they may need!
This will be a summer to remember – We look forward to having you as a part of it!
Camp Dates: Monday, June 13th-Friday, June 20th
Monday, July 4th-Friday, July 15th
Monday, Aug 8th-Friday, August 19th
Camp Hours: Monday – Friday
1pm – 6pm
* No drop off before 12:50pm
Camp Location: Gracie Barra San Antonio
20711 Wilderness Oak, suite 109,
78258 San Antonio TX
Camp Programs: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Judo
Age Limits: 6– 13 years old
Maximum Enrollment: 35 students
Registration / Down Payment Deadline: May 20, 2016
( Registration fee + 50% of tuition due)
Remaining Balance Due: June 1, 2016
CAMP TUITION PRICING
$200 / week
Gracie Barra Student Registration
$75 Registration Fee
(Registration includes equipment for Boxing portion of camp)
$150 Registration Fee
(Registration includes: equipment for Boxing, a loaner uniform for Jiu-Jitsu & Admission to all scheduled Little Champs 2 classes on the week of the camps)
STAFF MEMBERS, COACHES AND INSTRUCTORS INFORMATION:
All classes will be taught exclusively by GB SA instructors.
Multiple coaches will be assisting during the camp – all of whom are either GB SA volunteers or employees.
STUDENT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION:
- Enrollment is on the first come first serve basis – 35 available spaces. To hold your spot you must register and pay the down payment (registration + 50% of tuition amount).
- To enroll, you must fill out a registration form and return it to GB San Antonio on or before May 20, 2016 along with down payment.
- Registration will be closed then all spaces are filled. We cannot hold spaces without the down payment AND registration form.
- If you have 2 or more family members enrolling, all students will receive $50 off both their tuition amount.
- If you are not an existing Gracie Barra San Antonio student, registration is $175 which includes a 1 month membership to our Little Champions 2 classes ( June or July 2016) and a loaner uniform.
- If you choose to register a new student in our year-round program AND enroll them in Summer Camp, you will receive 10% off your monthly tuition and pay the regular registration for a GB student.
DROP OFF / PICK UP RULES:
- Students must be brought inside by their parent/ guardian to be checked in each day. Please drop off no earlier than 12:50pm at our premises.
- Students must be picked up promptly on or before pickup times.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Student must to bring at least 4 water bottles or sport drinks each day to camp. No sodas or juices please.
- Please write student’s name on drinks bottles.
- GB SA will make sure students bring their required drinks when being checked in. If a student doesn’t have their drinks, $2 will be charged for providing 4 drinks that day.
- Students will be expected to bring a packed lunch that can remain unrefrigerated several hours. Please pack lunch items and drinks in a lunch box or brown bag with students name on it.
- Students MUST keep all personal items, equipment, drinks, lunch etc. in a backpack or bag with student’s name on it.
- A change of clothes is optional, but recommended. Please have students wear sandals or flip flops.
- During snack time, GB SA will provide 1 water bottle and a healthy snack (apple, banana, granola bar etc..).
- Muay Thai equipment will be issued on the student’s first day of camp. Equipment includes a mouthpiece, hand wraps and gloves. Students must use equipment provided by GB SA for 2016 summer camp.
- Students name MUST be written somewhere on both the pants and jacket of their uniform.